These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

Need help with frimware upgrade!!!!!!!!
by tildenlo on 2011-12-30 09:53:18

Help!!!    when I turn it on all it says is " SD-card firmware not found in Root Dir"  I went to upgrade my spider jam firmware and followed the instructions by down loading the firmware from the website to a SD card put it in my amp and it rebooted and it did nothing for a long time and the insructions sounded like it would be up to date right away. So I took the SD card out formated it and reinstalled the new firmware again and so now I think I erased everything and might need the frimware and other software from your website to get jamming again.   Please help!!! Thanks

Re: Need help with frimware upgrade!!!!!!!!
by Line6david on 2012-01-04 17:29:34

Hi,

Assuming your card is formatted correctly, Create a folder on the card called LINE6 and drop the firmware file into it. The try the update again.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

by tildenlo on 2012-01-04 19:44:26

now all it says "sd-card  firmware not found in root dir" I would really like to fix this because my 30 days are almost up and I'm going to take the amp back and get my money back if I can't fix it

by tildenlo on 2012-01-04 19:53:20

I have windows 7 64 bit computer I fromated the card at fat 16 made a folder named LINE6 still not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by Line6david on 2012-01-11 17:29:13

Hi,

This is a strange issue.... Are you sure the card is 2GB or less?

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

by Line6david on 2012-01-19 17:11:22

Hello. It has been at least 72 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered. If it has been answered, please award points to whoever was helpful and/or answered the question.

In the event your issue has not been resolved, I created a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks!!

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut: http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.