These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

There is a buzz on my line 6 spider jam how do i fix it
by MIKEY9966 on 2012-01-23 12:30:12

There is a buzz on my spider jam how do i fix it thank you

Re: There is a buzz on my line 6 spider jam how do i fix it
by Line6david on 2012-01-26 15:40:02

Hi,

I need you to be more specific. Does it sound like the speaker buzzing? cabinet vibration? a digital buzz? Ground Hum? Can you post a clip?

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

RE: There is a buzz on my line 6 spider jam how do i fix it
by Line6Don on 2012-02-10 17:23:44

We haven’t heard back from you, so we're going to assume your question has been answered. If it has been answered, please consider awarding points to whoever was helpful and/or answered the question so they get the formal recognition.

In the event your issue has not been resolved, we have generated a support ticket for you so we can continue to communicate. Should you need further assistance, please respond to the ticket. With us talking via the ticket, I will mark this thread answered.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link to the ticket when a Line 6 Support Representative responds to it. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support. Also, in your account, click My Account, then click Support Tickets to view the support ticket. Here’s a shortcut:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/.

Please note: Sometimes support ticket notifications will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host, and also that your email account is receiving messages at all. You may also consider adding Line 6 to your safe senders list.

Re: RE: There is a buzz on my line 6 spider jam how do i fix it
by MIKEY9966 on 2012-02-25 19:23:30

Well after takeing my amp apart and tried to fix the (ribbbons) what ever the hell they are and what ever else i could find on line. I had no luck so i brought it in to get fixed turns out i had some fried circuits looks like a power surge came through the amp guitar input ( witch is horse shit) but what ever i  had the circuit boad replaced and realigned all is working well now if it was any other amp i would have put it in the juck pile but i i love this amp. I am trying to record on to my pc now with littel success but i am still trying i might just buy a 4 track and save some hard ache, if any help is out the in cyber land would be much appreciated. thanks ROCK ON !!!

Re: There is a buzz on my line 6 spider jam how do i fix it
by massive130 on 2012-02-29 10:20:53

salut

peut etre as tu laissé le volume du micro trop haut

cela m est arrivé

bon courage

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.