These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Line 6 Monkey does not find internet connection or see new UX2
by oneeyedjack on 2012-03-17 15:38:06

I am a new UX2 user.  I have installed the POD Farm software on my MAC, created a Line 6 account and registered the UX2 online.  My internet connect is working fine.  The UX2 is connected to the MAC via USB.  The cip lights on the UX2 are flashing.  But Line 6 Monkey cannot find the internet and does not see the UX2.  Help!

Re: Line 6 Monkey does not find internet connection or see new UX2
by Line6Don on 2012-03-23 10:59:11

The UX2 will not be detected by the computer until you install the current Line 6 drivers for it:

MAC Drivers : 7.1.3

http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=4321

As for Monkey not being able to connect to our servers, that is a indication that you might have installed a outdated version of the application from a disc.Download and install the latest version from the link below:

MAC Line 6 Monkey 1.51:

http://line6.com/getrelease?rid=4619

Once Line 6 Monkey is installed, remove any additional unnecessary USB and firmware devices from your computer when troubleshooting this issue. Make sure to connect it directly to a USB port and not a USB hub, extension, or keyboard of any kind, preferably connect it to a USB port on the rear of computer. Try using additional USB cables and every USB port available until you are able to launch Line 6 Monkey and detect the device.

After Launching Line 6 Monkey apply any updates that are available until you have a green check next to each component.

Next close all open applications and use the License Manager software to de-authorize and re-authorize your device. Make sure to remove the information when prompted to, and then install again when prompted to, this will ensure that you reinstall all of your available Line 6 assets from your account into your device.

Re: Line 6 Monkey does not find internet connection or see new UX2
by smschmidt11 on 2012-11-08 18:42:44

I have the same problem and BOTH LINKS 404'd on this post and on the website....i'm debating returning this and getting a different brand if I have a piece of equipment I can't even use

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.